Monday, August 30, 2010

Pray for M.O.M. (Faith in Him)

Good Morning Prayer Angels,

I hope your summer has been re-energizing. Sun and warmth are so uplifting! They remind me of the love of the Lord and renew my faith.

Having faith is easy….until put to the test. When life is pummeling you like golf-ball sized hail, it is much harder to feel the Lord’s presence. When facing challenging situations, such as a marriage hitting the skids, it is easy to think, “Does He really have my best interests in mind?” Slowly, faith in Him dwindles. The urge is to take control is overwhelming.

Ironically, this is when we need Him all the more. And faith in Him is essential. In His name, we need to prayerfully ask in faith for what we need.

Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13

Where is your faith weak? Is there a situation in your life that you can prayerfully relinquish to Him? Pray for an increase in faith, the patience to wait for His response, and the strength to joyfully accept whatever His response is.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet