Monday, November 15, 2010

Pray for Marriages (Decision to Love)

Greetings Prayer Angels,

Love. Pure, sweet, amazing. It is what everyone desires whether they are in or out of a relationship. It is the elixir to everything that ails. Fabulous to receive, much harder to continually give. That is because love is an action. Love is a conscious decision. We must love even when we don’t feel like it. Interestingly though, if we continue to act lovingly, the feelings will eventually follow.

Not feeling it? Begin by improving your relationship with Christ. Give Him your will. Focus on imitating Him. Make His dispositions yours. Then it will no longer be you who love, but Christ who loves in you.

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

Pray for renewed love in marriages and all relationships. Then spend some extra time in prayer for marriages that are in the most need.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet