Friday, March 29, 2013

Pray for Families (Good Friday)


Dearest Prayer Warriors,

Spend the day in contemplative prayer. 

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.  John 3:16-17

I do not ask that you take them out of the world but that you keep them from the evil one. They do not belong to the world any more than I belong to the world. Consecrate them in the truth. Your word is truth.  As you sent me into the world, so I sent them into the world.  And I consecrate myself for them, so that they also may be consecrated in truth. “I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me.  And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may be brought to perfection as one, that the world may know that you sent me, and that you loved them even as you loved me.  John 17:15-23

“Father, forgive them, they know not what they do.”  Luke 23:34

Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commend my spirit”; and when he had said this he breathed his last.  Luke 23:46

We adore you O Christ, and we praise You, because by Your holy cross, You have redeemed the world!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Only found in Him!
Janet

Introduce someone to Love.  Pass it on.