Monday, November 3, 2014

Pray for Marriages (Love from above)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Everyone needs some encouragement, but those worn down by the daily struggle of a difficult marriage need so much more.  For those barely holding on to hope, the Lord want’s to wrap you in his loving arms and tell you the following. 

Be still and know that I am God! (Psalm 46:10) I have called you by name: you are mine. (Isaiah 43:1) Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, do not fear, I will help you. (Isaiah 41: 10, 13) As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love. Love one another as I love you. (John 15:9,12) I will be with you: I will not leave you nor forsake you. (Joshua 1:5) For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope. When you call me, and come and pray to me, I will listen to you. (Jeremiah 29:12-13) Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27) 

With eternal love, Jesus

Out of love for married couples, let us continue to intercede for them in prayer.  May we be their voice, especially when they can no longer bring themselves to pray.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

You are loved, with an everlasting love. Pass it on!