Monday, January 26, 2015

Pray for Marriages (A Prayer of Encouragement)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Encouragement is such a simple yet beautiful gift.  I share this with you for your own edification or to pass along to someone who may benefit from my prayer from scripture.

Peace to this household! Luke 10:5

If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.
Mark 3:25

Take courage, it is I. Do not be afraid! Mark 6:50

Be still and know that I am God! Psalm 46:11

Love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor. Romans 12:10

The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 
1 John 4:4

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your selves. Matthew 11:28-29

With age-old love I have loved you; so I have kept my mercy toward you. Jeremiah 31:3

Trust in his goodness and mercy. Our constant prayers for you will rise to the heavens and healing grace will fall softly upon you.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Prayer sustains, uplifts, and renews the spirit like nothing else. Pass it on!