Monday, April 13, 2015

Pray for Marriages (Learning to trust in Him)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

When you feel alone and helpless in fixing your marriage, pray:
Jesus, help me believe you are here with us.  You are the glue that binds and mends.  Give, me with the patience to trust in your timing.

When you want to believe He is with you amidst your heartache, pray:
Jesus, help me trust in you more.  May I always remind myself that impossible is not a word in your vocabulary.

When your mind knows He is with you, but your heart does not yet feel it, repeatedly pray:
Jesus, I trust in you!  Embrace me with your Love!

“O you of little faith, why did you doubt?” Matthew 14:31

Merciful and loving Jesus, you desire to heal us, sanctify us, and bring us into everlasting life.  Honor all of our attempts at trust,  and no matter how weak they are, kindly immerse us in your Love and Mercy.  May we always be mindful of the price you paid for our salvation and glorify your Love and Mercy to others.  Lead us into your Sacred Heart, so that our marriage may be renewed in purity of love, abiding peace, and everlasting joy.  Not just our marriage, but all marriages.

"My Lord and my God!"*  We trust in you!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

He is always trustworthy, generous with His Love and Mercy . Pass it on!  

* John 20:28