Monday, July 4, 2016

Pray for Marriages (Restless)

“You move us to delight in praising You; for You have formed us for Yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find rest in You.”  Confessions of St. Augustine

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Today let us pray for the marriages of restless spouses, those losing hope, those moving toward despair.  May they let go of their “independence”, open their hearts, and rest in Him instead.

I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak tenderly to her. And in that day, says the LORD, you will call me, `My husband,' and no longer will you call me, `My Ba'al.' And I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love, and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness; and you shall know the LORD. Hosea 2: 14, 16, 19-20

Now go, I will assist you in speaking and teach you what you are to say. You will speak to him and put the words in his mouth. I will assist both you and him in speaking and teach you both what you are to do.  Exodus 4: 12,15

I saw their ways, but I will heal them. I will lead them and restore full comfort to them and to those who mourn for them, creating words of comfort. Peace! Peace, … says the LORD; and I will heal them. Isaiah 57:18-19

I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekial 36:26

“Courage…! Your faith has saved you.”  Matthew 9:20

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Encourage those needing courage.  Pass it on!!