Friday, October 27, 2017

Pray for Families (Unexpected Potholes)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

We pray for one another out of love, because we all have struggles and vices and understand the need for prayer. Sin is like a pothole that we never expected to fall into.  Just when we get out of one pothole we fall into another. Seldom are we alone.

For I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want. Now if [I] do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. So, then, I discover the principle that when I want to do right, evil is at hand.  Romans 7:19-21

Lord, deliver us from evil, as you are our mighty Savior.  You saw our brokenness and bore our wounds so that we might spend eternity with you.  Have mercy on us and those we love, especially our family. Help us to forgive one another that we may glorify You by imitating Your merciful love.

The LORD, your God, is in your midst, a mighty savior, who will rejoice over you with gladness, and renew you in his love.  Zephaniah 3;17

Renew us daily Lord!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Prayer is a timeless gift. Pass it on!