Friday, June 8, 2018

Pray for Families (Stay, Play, and Pray)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

A trifecta to keep a family united:
  • Stay - Always be present to your family. Avoid being around, but not engaged.
  • Play - Seek adventures, have fun, and laugh.  It will help you stay engaged.
  • Pray - It will bring peace into your life and always give you hope.  It will also bring you closer to the heart of Jesus.  He will show you how to love, for He IS Love.

Though the mountains fall away and the hills be shaken, my love shall never fall away from you nor my covenant of peace be shaken, says the LORD, who has mercy on you. Isaiah 54:10

Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us and our families!

The LORD is my strength and my shield, in whom my heart trusts. I am helped, so my heart rejoices; with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

All you need is Love.  Pass it on!