Monday, January 21, 2019

01 21 18 Pray for Marriages (Understanding the Intimate)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

I too have a dream. That one day, all will kneel on bended knee, and pray for the future of marriage and marriages, without having to be reminded to do so. For at that time, all will realize that the marriage covenant prefigures our intimate union with Christ.

I even consider everything as a loss because of the supreme good of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have accepted the loss of all things and I consider them so much rubbish, that I may gain Christ. Philippians: 3:8

The two shall become one flesh. Mark 10:8


How can we lose if we gain Christ? Pray, especially when you don’t feel up to doing so. 

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

We must seek the truth.. Pass it on.