Friday, August 30, 2019

Pray for Families (A Simple Reminder)

Greetings Prayer Warrirors,

Here are a few hallmarks of a good family life to remember by this acronym:

F aith-The cornerstone of family life.
A ction: Participate in nurturing the wellbeing of all.
M emories: Spend time together and your lives will be rich!
I nspire: Live a Spirit-filled life and hearts (including yours) will be changed.
L ove: This is a decision that must be renewed daily, especially when you 
   find it challenging.
Y ou: Take care of yourself so that you can continue to pray for your family.

They shall be my people, and I will be their God.I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me always, for their own good and the good of their children after them.With them I will make an everlasting covenant, never to cease doing good to them; I will put fear of me in their hearts so that they never turn away from me. Jeremiah 32:38-40

Lord, it seems you challenge us greatly here on earth. You give each of us a unique sharing in your cross, and but never try us beyond our strength. May we rejoice in the gift of family, and spend our time honoring you by honoring them. Strengthen our resolve to pray for them, help us to persevere when challenged, and help us to love them as much as You do. Finally, please bless everyone that reads this, and give them double the blessings if they pass it on!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Pass it on!  Blessings x 2!