Friday, November 22, 2019

Pray for Families (Precious and Loved)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

You love your family and do all you can to demonstrate that love.  Yet many of you may have loved ones who feel depressed, anxious, or irritable. Perhaps they don’t feel good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, or loved enough. Perhaps this describes you. The following is for everyone; a love letter from the Lord.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you. Because you are precious in my eyes and honored, and I love you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise. Be earnest, therefore, and repent. I am the way and the truth and the life. I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture.  Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name: you are mine. Jeremiah 1:5, Isaiah 43:4, John 14:27, Revelation 3:19, John 14:6, John 10:9, Isaiah 43:1

Pray for your family, pray for one another, that all may see themselves through the Lord’s eyes. Beautiful. Precious. Loved so much, that Christ ransomed his life for you.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

It’s the greatest love story ever told. Pass it on!