Thursday, November 28, 2019

Pray for Marriage and Family (Thanksliving)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

As I reflect on my life, some of my happiest times were when I had nothing. I didn’t know excess and luxury, so I never missed it but rather just wondered what it was like. As decades passed and I got to taste and own some of the finer things, I found that they didn’t impact my true happiness, because that was grounded in the Lord, the real cause for my joy. 

You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence. Acts 2:28

This week let us all pause, give thanks, and hit the resetbutton. Take time for self-reflection. Have you been focusing on the gifts you’ve been given or the crosses you’ve been carrying? Have you been grateful for the blessings or complaining you haven’t been given enough? Do you grumble about your marriage, or give praise for the journey that has helped you grow as a person? 

Although now for a little while you may have to suffer through various trials, so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold that is perishable even though tested by fire, may prove to be for praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Lord, you are our joy, our hope, our strength, and our comfort. We praise you! We adore you!  We love you! Help us to be forever mindful of the love your never stop showing us. Thank you, Lord for training us in the virtues. Thank you for our marriages, and the gift of our families.  May we give thanks not once a year, but live a life of thanks by praising you with every action, word, and deed. Praise to You who not only gives us life in this world, but have promised us life in the next!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

P.S. Lord, I personally give you thanks and praise for these faithful prayer warriors. Bless them abundantly and pour graces upon their families so that others may ask the cause for their joy.

Always give God the glory! Pass it on!