Monday, November 4, 2019

Pray for Marriages (A Restful Soul)

Greetings Prayer Warriors, 

The unifying love of God is a beautiful blessing in a marriage.  But over time, it’s easy to become distracted from the spiritual life, overwhelmed by the demands of daily living, and agitated or annoyed by the most benign actions of one’s spouse.   Satan smiles, waiting in the wings for his opportunity to enter.

Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

Guard against sin and persevere in prayer.


 Pray for your marriage, pray for one another, and wait with confident trust in the Lord.

For God alone my soul waits in silence, from him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly moved.  Psalm 62:1-2

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet 

Say a prayer, call upon the militia of angels, and pass it on!