Friday, December 13, 2019

Pray for Families (The 12 Days of Peace)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Christmas is 12 days away, and many of you are probably grumbling you don’t have enough time to execute on everything (known as pressures placed on self), let alone keep up with your emails before Christmas day arrives. If you are not crazed, you are with someone who is. So, if you do read this, know that I am sending you each PEACE from above.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.  John 14:27

Since the 12 Days of Christmas begin on Christmas Day, I am dubbing the 12 days leading up to it, the “12 Days of Peace”. The hope is that by saying a prayer for peace each day, you will experience a renewed peace of mind, heart, and soul. Then the important preparation will be complete, and the soul will be prepared to receive it’s King. 

I will be praying for you and your families, please pray for each other’s and mine. May the power of united prayer bring you unexpected joys that culminate in a new peace.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Be a calming force. Pass it on!