Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Happy New Year! May this be a year of expanding your prayer life! Increase your conversation with God. Move from monologue to dialogue!
- Begin each day with prayer. Praise Him! Thank Him.
- Lay your worries and anxieties before Him, and leave them there!
- Give each day to the Lord by surrendering your will in exchange for His.
- Ask to be open to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.
- Carve out quiet time to listen to His voice. (Sometimes this is the hardest time to find, but most important. Can you commit to even 5 minutes of silence?)
- Reflect on your behavior each day and with contrition, resolve to do better with His help the next day.
- Pray on behalf of yourself and others, while remembering to pray for marriages and families.
But when you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you. Matthew 6:6
Every day begun with prayer is a good day. Next time someone says “Have a good day!” think prayer!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Everyone deserves a good day. Pass it on!