Greetings Prayer Warriors,
One doesn’t have to be married to pray for marriages. They just have to be human. We are all called to pray for marriages. Everyone began with a mother and father, whether or not their parents were married or even present. Parents are important at every stage of our lives and their harmony affects our harmony. The best possible scenario for children of any age is for their mother and father to be happily married. So we pray. We pray that Christ be their foundation, so that their love will never fail.
Through him the whole structure is held together and grows into a temple sacred in the Lord; in him you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God in the Spirit. Ephesians 2:21-22
Lord, with all of our hearts we pray that:
- Couples allow you into their marriages to strengthen them by allowing you to be the third cord, thus forming a cord of three strands.
- Marriages that are crumbling are re-formed by you, the Potter. Bring them hope.
- Engaged couples discern and learn about the importance of inviting You to the wedding, and ultimately into their marriage.
- Couples living together realize that playing house doesn’t have the same effect as making you’re the Cornerstone of their home.
- Those blessed with longevity in their marriages step forth to be your beacon of light and hope for others.
Truly, the LORD is waiting to be gracious to you, truly, he shall rise to show you mercy; For the LORD is a God of justice: happy are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Invite someone to prayer. Allow them to experience the graciousness of the Lord. Pass it on!