Greetings Prayer Warriors,
As another year comes to a close, I am grateful.
- Grateful for all the prayer angels who pray for marriages, whether it be once a year or once a week. Thank you!
- Grateful for all those who forward on this blog when they feel called to do so. You may never know the lives you've touched. Bless you!
- Grateful to Saint Monica who I know joins us in intercessory prayer and pleads on behalf of the most fractured marriages.
- Grateful for the gift of being able to stop in the California church that I was married in almost 30 years ago (St. Monica's) :) and say a prayer of thanks.
- Grateful that you pray for families too.
The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace! Numbers 6:24-26
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Pass it on! http://simplyinspiredprayer.blogspot.com/