Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Happy Independence Day!
As you connect with family and friends this weekend, celebrate your freedom and all the responsibility that goes with it.
- Proclaim independence from your ego. Put others first.
- End emotional starvation: Love freely and genuinely, with the heart of Christ
- Help others in need: Give freely and generously. Your joy with increase!
- Boost morale, especially at home: Praise one another freely and frequently!
- Gather to thank the Lord, for we His family, are all beloved children; He has given us life, liberty, and the freedom to choose; Use it to pray, worship freely, and continue to seek the protection of that freedom.
1 Peter 2:17
Let freedom ring!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Freedom: Pass it on to the next generation!