Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pray for Families (In the Presence of God)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Have you ever had a week where you were so busy it felt like you didn’t have time to breathe? Such was my week, nonstop. I've learned though, that here is a transcendent peace when one pauses, even for a moment, to realize that the Lord is right there beside them.

I was always in your presence; you were holding me by my right hand. Psalm 73:23

And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age. 
Matthew 28:20

Be continually aware of His presence in your life, so as not to leave His side.  Since praying is just conversing with God, speak often, ask with child-like confidence, and remember to ask for blessings on the family.  Simply praying is simply good. 

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

It’s just that simple. Pass it on!