Friday, November 27, 2015

Pray for Families (Sharing of Stories)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

May you all be blessed by an ongoing attitude of gratitude!  Make a commitment to give and express thanks daily.

I will extol you, my God and king; I will bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you; I will praise your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD and worthy of much praise, whose grandeur is beyond understanding. One generation praises your deeds to the next and proclaims your mighty works. They speak of the splendor of your majestic glory, tell of your wonderful deeds. They speak of the power of your awesome acts and recount your great deeds. They celebrate your abounding goodness and joyfully sing of your justice. Psalm 145:1-7

Lord, help me to share the immensity of your love, sacrifice, and majesty so that the truth of your love continues on to each successive generation.  May my love for you embolden me as I share with others the joy of having you in my life.  I will forever praise your name!  Thank you my Lord and my God!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet


How has the Lord touched your life? Your family’s?  Don’t be shy and pass it on!