Friday, February 26, 2016

Pray for Families (All Gift)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

What if we looked at everything in our life as a gift--- our family, coworkers, friends and enemies; all of our material goods, old or new; all of life’s challenges, heartaches, and disasters?  How is God using all of these in your life to draw you closer to Him?  How might He be using them as a means to your sanctification? 

Probe me, God, know my heart; try me, know my thoughts.  Psalm 139:23

Spend some time today and throughout Lent contemplating what the Lord desires of you.  Pray that He might show you what obstacles you have placed in the path between the two of you and how you might remove them with His help.  Think of it as having a garage sale of the heart and soul, removing all that suffocates your spiritual life. Then say a prayer for your family that they too may grow closer to Christ.

Incline your ear, and hear my words, and let your mind attend to my teaching; for it will be well if you hold them within you, if they all are ready on your lips. That your trust may be in the LORD, I make them known to you today—yes, to you.  Proverbs 22:17-19

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Time to de-clutter your soul! Pass it on!