Friday, August 12, 2016

Pray for Families (Purified by Grace)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Sin.  Sometimes it seems that ignorance is bliss, but like an unseen tumor, eventually it reveals itself.  Perhaps you’ve become indifferent to your sin.  Or maybe instead you worry about a family member’s. Maybe you worry about everyone’s as you are hoping for a wonderful reunion in the afterlife.  The good news is, we are blessed to have a very merciful God.

I will purify them of all the guilt they incurred by sinning against me; I will forgive all their offenses by which they sinned and rebelled against me. Jeremiah 33:8

If then my people, upon whom my name has been pronounced, humble themselves and pray, and seek my face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven and pardon their sins and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Pray for family; May we be open to the grace freely given by God to help us turn from sin and experience healing.

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous person is very powerful.  James 5:16

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Your prayers and the prayers of others make a difference.  Increase their power and pass it on!