Monday, September 5, 2016

Pray for Marriages (Rest and Hope for the Weary)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

How many people do you know who are struggling to hold their marriages together? Next ponder how great the number of all those who are struggling and you have no idea. 

Blessed are those who persevere in marriages, even when their effort is not mutual. May they always place their hope and trust in God, and know He will do the heavy lifting when they can’t.

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

Let us pray that they never lose hope and nor give way to despair.  May their blessings be abundant and may the Lord be their foundation, their source of love, and their protective shield.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Prayer changes everything.  Pass it on!