Monday, January 30, 2017

Pray for Marriages (Entangled in Knots)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

While married, in but an instant we can find ourselves on an unfamiliar path, be it physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. We sometime aren’t even sure which misstep got us there. These paths can be dark and frightening, especially when we find ourselves at odds with our spouse and alone.  If we attempt even a whispered call to the Lord for help, He is there with us in the darkness of our lives.  Some times he comes not to “fix” our marriages but rather just to walk with us on our journey.

I will lead the blind on a way they do not know; by paths they do not know I will guide them. I will turn darkness into light before them, and make crooked ways straight. These are my promises: I made them, I will not forsake them.  Isaiah 42:16

Lord, once we’ve “tied the knot” we unknowingly create more and more knots that eventually entangle us.  Send yoru Mother, Mary Undoer of Knots*, into our marriages to untie all that we have tangled.  Lord, make our crooked ways straight so that all paths lead to you.  We trust in your merciful love and ask for an abundance in our marriages.  Amen!

For I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, Do not fear, I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

In great trust Lord we place our hand in yours!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Pray for marriages to be untangled!  Pass it on!!  

*  http://www.maryundoerofknots.com/history.htm