Friday, May 26, 2017

Pray for Families (Restoring the Temple)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 
1 Corinthians 6:19

I have to admit, for much of my life I never gave this any thought.  What about you?

What would change if everyone was keenly aware of this?
  • Would we make better decisions in regards to our body?
  • Would we take care of it like we do our own home?
  • Would there be fewer addictions to food, alcohol, drugs, or sex? 
  • Would there be fewer abortions and abortionists?

What about those whose bodies were abused by others?  Would their abusers have even paused if they realized they were desecrating the temple?

What I do, I do not understand. For I do not do what I want, but I do what I hate. Romans 7:15

On our own, we cannot overcome anything or do what is good. We must call upon the Spirit who dwells in us, awaiting our consent.

The Lord wishes our temples to be restored.  

Let us pray for family, friends, and self.  May we grow in awareness that we were made to be holy and that we are His.  Let us claim our Lord and his Spirit that lives within us.  Heal us, Lord, and restore us to our childlike innocence!

For I will restore your health; I will heal your injuries—oracle of the LORD.  Jeremiah 30:17

All praise to You, our Divine Healer!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

We all need the hope of restoration.  Pass it on!