Monday, June 5, 2017

Pray for Marriages (Rewoven like New)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

As we move toward summer and the days lengthen, so too do moods improve!  Why not leverage this natural boost to do something positive for your marriage? Ask the Lord what is right for your marriage. Activities together?  Time away?  Evening walks? Light-hearted talks? Reminiscing about your early love? Prayer time? The Lord knows best. Spend some quiet time with Him.

LORD, you have probed me, you know me: you know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar. You sift through my travels and my rest; with all my ways you are familiar. Even before a word is on my tongue, LORD, you know it all. Behind and before you encircle me and rest your hand upon me.  Psalm 139:1-5

God of compassion and love, send your Spirit to guide me especially when I am unsure of which way to go or what to do. May I be attentive and docile to the promptings of your Spirit, for I trust in your promises.  May your loving hands reweave the bonds of our marriage, as you become the third strand.

I prayed: “LORD, God of heaven, great and awesome God, you preserve your covenant of mercy with those who love you and keep your commandments. May your ears be attentive, and your eyes open, to hear the prayer that I, your servant, now offer in your presence day and night. Nehemiah 1:5-6

“Behold, I make all things new.” Then he said, “Write these words down, for they are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:5

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

No marriage is beyond his grasp.  Pray that someone’s marriage be made new again! Pass it on!