Friday, July 21, 2017

Pray for Families (The Snare of Sin)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Sin is something I know is prevalent among all of us, but it seems to have become something no one talks about any more.  It’s as if it was an old trend and now it’s just not worth talking about.  It’s as if it doesn’t exist anymore.   Are you following me here? 

In reality, sin imprisons us in subtle ways, blinding us to it’s carcinogenic effect on our soul, never catching our attention because it’s appears to us to be a very mild toxin.  But just as an accumulation of toxins can be deadly to our bodies, so too can unrecognized sin be deadly to our soul.

The Lord in His love for us however, has ways of opening our eyes to the error of our ways. Let us be receptive when He calls out to us!

My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to thy word! Psalm 119:25

His word gives us clarity and once we acknowledge our sin and promise to amend our ways, He restores our life.

I disclosed my ways and you answered me; teach me your statutes. 
Psalm 119:26

Let us pray that the scales fall from our eyes, then our family’s, then all others. Lord, help us see!  Then give us the courage and wisdom to amend our ways and continue on the path of righteousness, that we might spend eternity with you!

What profit is there for one to gain the whole world and forfeit his life?  
Mark 8:36

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Make a spectacle of yourself by sharing the Word and helping a blind man see!  Pass it on!