Monday, November 20, 2017

Pray for Marriages (Thanks-living)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

One can spend so much time looking at what’s wrong in their life and in their marriage that sometimes they fail to see all that is right. It’s as if they like complaining about what is wrong. I am declaring this week as a week of praise.  For as you praise God, your heart will change and you will be disposed to living out your gratitude. Make a pledge to yourself that for the remainder of the week you will focus on the good and give thanks to God!

Everything indeed is for you, so that the grace bestowed in abundance on more and more people may cause the thanksgiving to overflow for the glory of God. 2 Corinthians 4:15

Let us come before him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms! How good to sing praise to our God; how pleasant to give fitting praise. Psalm 95:2, 147:1

Are you still stuck in misery and despair?  

But here I am miserable and in pain; let your saving help protect me, God, that I may praise God’s name in song and glorify it with thanksgiving.  Psalm 69:30-31

We pray for you always, that you will believe and trust in God’s saving grace.

God indeed is my salvation; I am confident and unafraid. For the LORD is my strength and my might, and he has been my salvation.  Isaiah 12:2

May the Lord bless each of you as I thank Him for your gift of prayer! 

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Live a life of thanks, for all is a blessing that leads to an eternity with Him. Pass it on.