Monday, August 26, 2019

Pray for Marriages (Seeking Rest)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Marriage has its highs and lows and only a rare married couple would counter that sentiment. When couples are in the valley, God may seem very far away, weakening their confidence in ever climbing out.  But God patiently awaits their call for help. For precisely when one looks up to the mountains and faces their own fear and doubt that they can again reach the summit of their marriage, the Lord responds to even the weakest of invitations. He then gently carries you. 

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves.For my yoke is easy, and my burden light. Matthew 11:28-30

If you are feeling, weakened, burdened, hopeless, exhausted, or apathetic, about ever being able to depart from the marital valley, know that we pray for you. Surrender your will to His, and allow him to carry you to restful waters and new summits. May our prayers lead to your renewed peace!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Hope does not disappoint. Pass it on!