Monday, January 13, 2020

Pray for Marriages (A Promise to Believe in)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Today I had a day where NOTHING went as expected. A total snowball effect ensued. Needless to say, I felt my stress levels rise. I took to prayer and remembered I had just the day before quoted to an acquaintance from the book of Job:

“The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD!” Job 1:21

This was ironically perfect for me a day later.  Such is life, filled with blessings and what at least in the moment, can feel like curses. Yet when we patiently surrender and await resolution, there is always a blessing in the trial.  So too it is with marriage. The Lord will continue to test our love and our commitment, hoping we will choose to build (or rebuild) our marriage upon Him, the only foundation. 

The one who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then he said, “Write these words down, for they are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:5

So, I leave you with His encouraging words, which are TRUSTWORTHY AND TRUE.  Keep the faith.  Hold tight to His promises, and continue to pray for marriages, that each spouse may persevere and trust in His promises. 

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Share this with anyone who could benefit by a marriage recharge or reboot!  Pass it on!