Monday, September 13, 2010

Pray for M.O.M. (Nourishment)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

I checked into an L. A. hotel last night that was flooded with celebrities from the Music Industry. The VMA Awards (Video Music Awards) was happening right next to the hotel and all the limos were pulling up in right in front of my hotel. This blocked cabbies from dropping off hotel guests, but mine refused to find the alternate entrance and dropped me off in the middle of the street. If it weren’t for a kind security guard, they probably wouldn’t have let me the paying guest, in the front door! So what does this have to do with marriages? I believe more than a few of those celebrities could use some of our Monday prayers!!!

Like celebrities, we can drown in the busyness of our day. Marriages need to be nurtured and fed each and every day or they will weaken and slowly die of starvation. So too our faith. If we nourish both on a daily basis, they will grow from a fragile seedling to a strong oak with deep roots.

I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing. John 15:6

Discover new ways to nurture your marriage and your faith on a daily basis. Feel the difference it makes in your life.

Peace, Love, and Joy,
Janet