Friday, April 8, 2011

Pray for Families (Lost Sheep)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

I have just arrived to my daughter's college campus. Talk about a whole other world. These young adults live in a cocoon which they call reality. It is the ultimate breeding ground to lose your faith (if you had any to start), make your own rules, and have no one challenge your behavior because everyone does whatever they want. And the world awaits them! These are our future leaders and future parents. In truth, they are not that unlike previous generations. How long will they wander?

I am the Good Shepherd; I know my own and my own know me, as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd. John 10:14-16

Our young adults are in great need of prayer. Let's focus today's family prayer on young adults. Pray that they will hear the Good Shepherd's voice and come back into the fold or better yet, never leave it to begin with.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet