Friday, November 30, 2012

Pray for Families (Fishers of men)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

I must admit, that when I have a crazy work/travel day, posting on my blog takes a lot of motivation.  It is my joy to remind all of you to pray for marriage and families, but my humanness shouts, you're too tired!   

But The Lord speaks.

Therefore, since we have this ministry through the mercy shown us, we are not discouraged.   2 Corinthians 4:1

I am reminded that the mission is simple.   We are ALL called to pray in word and deed, and it is by His love radiating through us that conversion of heart happens.  Not just in our families, but all around us.

He said to them, “Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.”  Matthew 4:19

Cast your prayer, the Spirit will provide just the right bait, and fishermen you will become.

You are the reel deal. :)

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Make the perfect cast: Pray!   Inspire others to become fishers of men.