Friday, November 9, 2012

Pray for Families (Mirroring Good Behavior)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Perhaps the best way to bring about a change in someone's behavior is to mirror that behavior yourself.

Love is patient,

Lord make me patient!

Love is kind.

I better watch my words and actions

It is not jealous, [love] is not pompous,

It must be give it freely and unselfishly

It is not inflated, it is not rude,

Help me love with humility

It does not seek its own interests,

Help me do what is in the best interest of my family.

It is not quick-tempered,

Diffuse my knee-jerk reactions, Lord!

It does not brood over injury,

Seek to forgive and seek forgiveness

It does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.

Look for the gift, not the gap.

It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

With your grace all is possible, Lord

Love never fails.

Jesus I trust in you!

Adapted from: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Live your life as a prayer.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Mirror good behavior. Pass it on.