Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pray for Families (In deed and truth)


Oops.  A day late! 

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Nothing is worse for me than realizing it’s Saturday morning, while awakening to the fact that Friday slipped right by me, and I missed my opportunity to remind you to pray for Families on Friday.  Luckily, there is no statute of limitations on prayer.  It is simply efficacious every day.  So if you forgot to pray yesterday, pray twice today!

I am reminded of the need to slow down even in the midst of craziness and chaos, for it is in the quiet that we hear the Lord.  Luckily for all of us, He even hears us in the noise.

Children, let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth. 
1 John 3:18

Spend the rest of the weekend slowing down to enjoy family.  May your encouraging words and loving actions be your prayer.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Invite someone to guilt-free prayer any day of the week. Pass it on.