Friday, April 19, 2013

Pray for Families (Healing words)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Words can be so powerful.  Can you think of a time where kind, loving words lifted you up?  What about the times venomous words threw you down, cut you like a knife, or pierced your heart? 

How do you choose to use your words? 

Pleasing words are a honeycomb, sweet to the taste and invigorating to the bones.  Proverbs 16:24

Consider how powerful is it to be on the receiving end when someone stops what they are doing, looks you in the eye and says: 

I’m so sorry that I hurt you.
I forgive you. 
I was wrong.  Please forgive me.
I don’t tell you often enough, but I love you. 
I appreciate all you do for me. 
You did an amazing job today, I am so proud of you.
I am blessed to have you in my life.

Words have the power to heal or hurt.   As your prayer for families, spend not only the day, but the entire weekend affirming each family member with loving, healing words.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

I love you, appreciate you, and I am blessed by you!  Pass it on!