Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Now, faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not apparent. Genesis 15:5
I’ve decided we have a faith crisis in this world. Perhaps it is because God has been brushed aside, shutout, dropped from our speech, and put in a closet until we need Him to sweep up our messes.
- We have no faith He will provide, so we hoard our riches here on earth.
- We have no faith we can have marital joy without material goods, so we live together before marriage until we can afford everything.
- We have no faith He can give us the love we are seeking, so we look elsewhere.
- We have not faith in His goodness and generosity, so we are blind to all He gives us.
- We have no faith He can heal relationships that are broken, so we give up.
We have all lacked faith at one time or another. Let us pray not just for an abundance of faith, but a tidal wave of faith! Ask the Lord to drown all in His mercy for the many times we were lacking in faith. Then let us overwhelm the Lord with prayers of petition, seeking abundant grace on marriages, engaged couples, and couples contemplating marriage.
May our total faith in His response glorify Him!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
I have faith in you! Pass it on!