Monday, September 2, 2013

Pray for Marriages (Rest and pray)


Greetings Prayer Warriors,

For many of you, today is a holiday and a welcome rest from work.  For others, there is no such thing as a “day off” because when you are not working outside the home you are working inside the home.  Even the Lord rested on the seventh day, so it is important we imitate Christ in this way, (especially on Sundays).  To help you unwind and take a break from all that burdens you, allow yourself some time to meditate on the following scripture verses:

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your selves.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

As you rest in the Lord, spend some time praying for marriages, in praise, thanksgiving, petition, or intercession.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Rest in prayer.  Pass it on.