Friday, November 8, 2013

Pray for Families (God is good!)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be with all of you and guard your hearts! 

There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t hear of someone’s pain, whether it be physical, emotional, spiritual, or mental.  My heart fills with compassion, which renews and inspires me to continue to pray.  So I remind you, thank you, and ask you to persevere in prayer and seek more prayer warriors!  The need is so great!

But “God is good,” a friend tells me as he sits bedside wondering if his brother will be strong enough to live once life support is removed. Once again I am inspired, seeing that his faith allows him to trust that God sees the larger picture and has the overall welfare of his brother in mind. God who is love shares our compassion.

For I know well the plans I have in mind for you says the LORD, plans for your welfare and not for woe, so as to give you a future of hope. 
Jeremiah 29:11

I saw their ways, but I will heal them. I will lead them and restore full comfort to them and to those who mourn for them creating words of comfort.  Peace! Peace to those who are far and near, says the LORD; and I will heal them.  Isaiah 57:18-19

Let us pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ, that all those suffering experience God’s loving kindness, whether that means He heals them, holds them, leads them, or walks beside them.  May their hearts proclaim, “God is good!”

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Create a prayer chain.  Pass it on!