Friday, November 22, 2013

Pray for Families (Rest in Him)

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Did you ever have one of those days where everyone and everything is getting on your nerves and you spend more time ranting than raving?  Then you feel yourself physically wind up tighter than a spring? I hate to admit it, but that was me today. 

Where words are many, sin is not wanting; but those who restrain their lips do well.  Proverbs 10:19

Searching for respite, I found it in the quiet of a chapel.  I found it in Him.  The tension left, the mood changed, and I smiled at His gentle ways.

“Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while.” Mark 6:31

Spend some quiet time with the Lord.  He will bring you peace.  Your friends, you coworkers, and your family will thank you.  Pray for restraint.  Pray too for your family members, that they too will seek Him out in times of need.

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Spend some quiet time with the Lord.  He will be your oasis!   Pass it on!