Friday, April 25, 2014

Pray for Families (Mercy and Love)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Imagine a moment (just one J) where you have completely messed up.  REALLY messed up.  You are expecting  “fireworks” to ensue be it from your boss, your spouse, your friend, your parents, or your peers (depending on the situation,).  You brace yourself for the worst …… but instead you receiver forgiveness, and mercy.  You are completely disarmed by such love.  Speechless, you are filled with humility and gratitude.  This is what Christ’s love is like. 

We go through life, making messes all over the place; poor decisions, hurtful words,    selfish actions, and complete inaction when help is needed.  We offend the Lord over and over.   Yet He awaits each of us, hoping we will ask for His forgiveness and mercy, and when we do, His mercy overflows and we are drenched in forgiveness.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of the great love he had for us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, brought us to life with Christ (by grace you have been saved) Ephesians 2:4-5

Hear Him knock at your door of your heart. “Open it”, He calls, “do not be afraid for it is I, your Savior, your Redeemer”. He waits patiently, ready to disarm you with His love. Open the door of your heart. Beckon Him to bring Mercy and Love. Then ask Him on behalf of your family as you bring each of them to Him in prayer. Mercy and Love will heal their wounds.

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me. I will give the victor the right to sit with me on my throne, as I myself first won the victory and sit with my Father on his throne. Rev 3:20-21


Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Introduce Mercy and Love to the masses.  Pass it on!