Friday, April 4, 2014

Pray for Families (Prayer in Action)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Do you ever feel you don’t have time to pray, although the desire is there? 

Simply ask the Lord:

Make every beat of my heart be a prayer--Lord may each heartbeat proclaim my love for you!

Dear Lord, may every action I perform out of love for my family, be received as my prayer for their sanctification, their transformation, and for their ability to use the gifts you have blessed them with, to glorify you.

Tender and loving Jesus, may each sacrifice, each act of self-denial, be in reparation for our familial sins against you! 

May my life, dependent on You, be an beautiful testimony and an ongoing prayer for all my brothers and sisters, that they may come to know the depths of your love and ocean of your mercy.   

Their voice was heard and their prayer reached heaven, God’s holy dwelling.  1 Chronicles 30:27

Jesus, I trust in You!

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Prayer can be simple.  Pass it on!