National Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of the Unborn
Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Today is designated as a “Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of the Unborn.”
Since Roe v. Wade, at least 58 million unborn babies have been killed. Those are children that will never know a family. The media is virtually silent as to this holocaust of the unborn, yet often, so are we. According to Fr. Frank Pavone of Priests for Life, “America will not reject abortion until America sees abortion.”
Do we see it?? Where have we had blinders on? Are we allowing ourselves to be cognizant that babies are God’s creation and thus His? Do we stop to think that each baby has a heart and soul and that while we can stop the heartbeat, the soul lives on?
I shall get up and go to my father and I shall say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. Luke 15:18
- Let us pray for the healing of all women who regret their abortion(s).
- Let us pray for each man who encouraged their girlfriend and/or wife to get an abortion or who remained silent, secretly relieved that they were released from any fatherly obligation.
- Let us pray for those who face an unplanned pregnancy and are scared or panicked; may they be surrounded by supportive love and thus choose life.
- Let us pray that all each and every one be given eyes to see, a voice to speak up, and the heart to love with compassion.
- Let us pray that we are shaken from our apathetic silence, empowering us to support laws to protect the unborn.
Fortunately, we are blessed to have a God of MERCY!!! Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy and Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world!
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Pray for healing and a restoration of legal protection to the unborn. Pass it on!