Greetings Prayer Warriors,
Marriage is a visible sign of Christ’s love for his Church. Are you seeing much love out there these days? Would someone look at your marriage and see Christ’s love?
Be strong and steadfast! Do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD, your God, is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Begin with a few steps.
- We need to make God our Love, versus “love” our god.
- Instead of loving things and using people, we need to use things and love people.
- Instead of constantly seeking to alter our lives, we need to altar our lives.
- Instead of living to work, we need to work to live as Christ wills us to.
- Make a commitment to pray daily and your prayers will lead you to a deeper commitment to your marriage each day.
I will instruct you and show you the way you should walk, give you counsel with my eye upon you. Psalm 32:8
Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Peace, Joy, and Love,
Prayer is an immeasurable gift that brings about change. Pray for a marriage and pass it on!