Monday, December 7, 2009

Pray for M.O.M.

Happy Monday Prayer Warriors!
 
It is time to storm heaven with prayer, as the holidays seem to bring additional stresses upon all.  
 
As I read the attached bible verse, I was stuck out how the words we hear, (and thus the words we use) can change one's mood completely.  As we pray for marriages and work on improving our own, let us choose our words and tone wisely.   This verse comes from Song of Songs, Chapter 4,   I'd recommend reading the entire Chapter for it's beautiful poetic words of love.

You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride; you have ravished my heart with one glance of your eyes, with one bead of your necklace. How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride, how much more delightful is your love than wine, and the fragrance of your ointments than all spices! Song of Songs 4:9-10
 
This week, pass along some words of love and some words of His Love. 
 
As always, If you would like specific persons/marriages to be prayed for, I encourage you to log on to www.rosarylive.com and there you can type in your prayer request.  Every Monday evening they pray for marriages, although they will take prayer requests 24/7. 
 
Peace and Joy,
Janet