Friday, September 4, 2015

Pray for Families (Finding Peace)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

Do you know peace?  Not the kind that exists in the absence of quarreling, nor the kind that exists in silence, nor the kind that one feels when they’ve finally completed their to-do list, but rather the kind that exists in your heart, regardless of the chaos around you. Did you know this true peace exists?  Does your heart long for it?   What is the pathway to peace?

Be still and know that I am God! Psalm 46:11

For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me and have come to believe that I came from God. I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world. John 16:27, 33

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

May the God of peace himself make you perfectly holy and may you entirely, spirit, soul, and body, be preserved blameless for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

Find time to be still; do not give in to fear; rest in Him and he will give you His peace. 

Live your life as a daily prayer for your family.   I will pray that you and your family are filled with His indescribable peace!

May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. 2 Thessalonians 3:16

Peace, Joy, and Love,
Janet

Share His peace!  Be attentive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and pass it on!