Monday, January 25, 2021

Pray for Marriages (Efficacious Grace)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

 

Some of you may be very frustrated.  You pray.  You labor.  You do all that you think you should do to support and uplift your marriage.  Yet, you may not see visible change.  Doubt creeps in, and you wonder if it is all for naught.  Keep the faith, for you are not alone. Take encouragement from Paul, the apostle.

 

For I am the least of the apostles, not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me has not been ineffective.  Indeed, I have toiled harder than all of them; not I, however, but the grace of God [that is] with me. 

1 Corinthians 15:9-10

 

Let us pray for an over-abundance of grace, especially for those who labor and toil to fulfill the will of God in their marriage. 

 

Lord, may your grace toil within them and bear much fruit. May their labors be a beautiful sacrifice of love, fragrant within your court. As they share your Gospel in word or deed, may hearts be opened to receive your love, and upon doing so, may they overflow like a river breaching its banks, nourishing the parched soil of their marriage. 

 

So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to me empty, but shall do what pleases me, achieving the end for which I sent it.  Isaiah 55:11

 

All his grace is efficacious within you, his most beloved. May the enduring love of the Lord bring you peace!

 

Peace, Joy, and Love, 

Janet

 

The Good News is to be shared. Pass it on!