Monday, December 13, 2021

Pray for Marriages (Carnival of Love)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,

 

Marriage is one big carnival!  There’s the Tunnel of Love, rollercoaster, Tilt-a-Whirl, bumper cars, and haunted mansion, just to name a few. We pray for marriages during all the “amusement” phases, but more specifically it is when we are in the darker spaces, on the scarier rides, enduring endless bumps, and caught off guard as the bottom falls out, that we need prayer the most.

 

Together, let us pray:

 

Lord, when I am frustrated and crawl into my figurative cave, be the spark that shatters my darkness.

When I want to use my tongue for evil, singe that thought and help me redirect my words to active prayer.

When I am spinning out of control, catch me and hold me close to your Sacred Heart. 

When I wallow in self-pity, help me to refocus and reach out to others in need.

When I am sinking into despair, illuminate my soul with your saving grace. 

Help me to always trust in your Divine Plan. 

Help me to bring your unfathomable love into my marriage. 

Most of all Lord, help me to acknowledge your enduring love for me by praising you forever.  Amen.

 

Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”  Revelation 7:12

 

Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet

 

Prayer and Praise is the gift that keeps on giving. Pass it on.