Friday, October 14, 2022

Pray for Family (Belief in His Love)

Greetings Prayer Warriors,


We are a people constantly in search of love, yet we are for the most part, ignorant of the depth of love the Lord has for each of us. Let that sink in. Do you understand how much the Lord truly loves you??  If not, spend some quiet time meditating on Christ’s Passion on the cross. That is an authentic picture of love. 


Do you have family members you worry about, especially those who never have or no longer live a Christian life?  The Lord loves them too! 


For I put water in the wilderness and rivers in the wasteland for my chosen people to drink, The people whom I formed for myself, that they might recount my praise. It is I, I, who wipe out, for my own sake, your offenses; your sins I remember no more.  Isaiah 43:20-21,25


How encouraging! He wipes out our offenses for His sake?!!


Lord, wipe away our worries and fears and increase our trust and faith in your unfathomable goodness. Hear our prayers of atonement for ourselves and our loved ones. Heavenly Father, build our confidence that you, who love them even more than we do, will give them all the grace they need to assent to receiving your love and changing their lives.  Jesus, we trust in you!


“I do believe, help my unbelief!” Mark 9:24


Peace, Joy, and Love,

Janet


Pray for greater faith and trust.  Pass it on!